Golden BC Residential 200 hr Yoga Teachers Training from July 4 to July 21 2018
When: July 4 – July 21 2018 18 day intensive
Where: Golden, British Columbia, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort – Residential Retreat includes food and accommodations.
Costs: Early Bird discount – $3400 + gst for the training with food and accommodations. *Must register by May 31 to get this $300 discount. $2700 +gst for training and food (breakfast & lunch does not include accommodations)
Note: This course fills up fast. Please send us your application form to secure your spot!
All Levels Welcomes! Become a certified Yoga teacher through the Sacred Seed Yoga School. Learn to teach Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.
This 200 hr Yoga Alliance Teachers Training specializes in the ancient healing science of Ayurveda for health and longevity. Learn about diet, nutrition, herbs and the art of Yoga Therapy.
What to look forward to:
- Learn to establish daily Ayurveda wellness practices for optimum health
- Learn Ayurvedic techniques for improving any conditions and enhancing longevity
- Learn powerful yoga practices for both detoxifying (cleansing) and rejuvenating (strengthening)
- Learn, breakdown and analyze postures in workshop-style setting
- Learn how to teach hatha, yoga, vinyasa flow yoga and yin yoga
- learn specific yoga postures for therapeutic applications
- learn about the proper food, diet and nutrition used in yoga and ayurveda
- Connect to nature and the elements as we journey through spectacular forests and meander through magificent areas to awaken us to the beauty and splendor of The Canadian Rocky Mountains.
All meals are organic and prepared according to Indian and Ayurvedic principles. We use as much local, fresh and organic ingredients as possible.
Accommodations are in the beautiful Kicking Horse Mountain Resort situated in pristine natural setting of The Canadian Rocky Mountains – a wildlife sanctuary and a playground for outdoor adventures.
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Residential Yoga Teachers Training in Golden BC . This is a very deeply enriched program open to all levels. There will be ample time to enjoy the spectacular Canadian Rockies including hiking, mountain biking and wild life tours.
We will immerse ourselves in nature and integrate Ayurveda for allowing one to seek their own healing and maintain optimum health on their spiritual journey. Ayurveda and Yoga are sister sciences and together they are great healing tools.
For more information on the program and curriculum click here!
To register, please email Sacredseedyoga@gmail.com for an application. For more information regarding the 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training course and program click here. To make your deposit click the button below. Thank you.