DO YOU SUFFER FROM?
- Excess weight
- Other disorders or ”dis-ease” – Including IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome), Crohns, Colitis or Celiac
Your Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation
Ayurveda promote healthy living and a longevity – a lifestyle of balance, harmony & peace.
Ayurveda allows you to find out what your dosha or constitution is and incorporate the best foods, herbs and supplements that are right for your type.
Ayurveda gives you the tools to eat foods that give you vigor, vitality, strength & healing energy.
Ayurveda is a sister science to yoga dating back more than 5000 years. It includes diet planning herb recommendation, specific exercises, special breathing techniques, meditation, mantra healing, gem therapy, aromatherapy, color therapy and Ayurvedic massage.
Ayurvedic wellness creates more consciousness and can help change your habits to have a positive impact on your health and our planet’s health.
LEARN AND APPLY STRATEGIES FOR:
- Weight loss & management
- Supplement/herb consumption
- Proper digestion
- Meditation & relaxation
- Disease prevention
- Energy management
- Optimal health
BOOK YOUR AYURVEDA AND WELLNESS CONSULTATION TODAY – Via Skype, Phone or in Person
EMAIL: SacredSeedYoga @gmail.com – email to book your consultation
Your Ayurvedic consultation will include and give you…
- An understanding of The Ayurveda Diet and how it can transform your unique lifestyle.
- Cooking and eating strategies for your personal health, healing, wellness and longevity.
- A detailed questionnaire & test to determine your unique dosha type (Ayurvedic constitution).
- Food recommendation – eating the right foods for your particular constitution. Are you eating the right foods that promote harmony, and balance for you?
- Spice, herb and supplement recommendations that are suitable for you. Are you taking the right supplements?
- Strategies for weight management, energy management, proper digestion, optimal health and disease prevention?
- Yoga, meditation, relaxation techniques and breathing exercises for your dosha type.
- A complete personalized and in-depth 30 day program including a diet based on your individual needs.
Jai Kai is an Ayurvedic Practitioner - Ayurvedic Counselor and Ayurveda Yoga Therapist.
He has trained with renowned Ayurvedic doctors in both India and North America and is certified by Dr.David Frawley through the The American Institute of Vedic Studies and The California College of Ayurveda.
For more information about us and our practitioners click the following link: Ayurveda teachers & practitioners
Book your private session and consultation – long-distance via Skype (International) or in person
EMAIL: SacredSeedYoga @gmail.com – email for prices and to book your consultation
SKYPE NAME: KAIRJAI