Edmonton Ayurveda & Yoga Teachers Training 2018 Winter Program NOW open for registration. See dates below. We still have 2 spots available for our 2017 Fall Program
Investment: $2900 plus gst 2018 Early-Bird Price: $2600 + gst
$300 discount if registered by November 15th 2017
Space is limited. Must register by November 15th to receive $300 discount – $2900 after November 15. Pay as you go – Payment Plan option available for this yoga course. Pay as little as $250 for each weekend session.
This Edmonton yoga teachers training program will include 9 weekends yoga sessions held in Edmonton at our NEW Yoga Studio Location: Lumiere - 11034 124 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0J3
This Teachers Training program is limited to 18 students, so we are able to give our fullest attention to each participant involved allowing everyone to experience the deeper aspects of yoga & Ayurveda (the science of health and longevity including proper yoga diet and nutrition).
Edmonton’s most diverse and affordable Yoga Training Program – A Unique opportunity to become a Certified Yoga Teacher and learn the healing art of Ayurveda.
What makes this 200 hr yoga training program so unique?
1. We integrate the teachings of yoga postures with yoga philosophy, meditation and ayurveda – the ancient science of longevity including proper health & lifestyle management, nutrition and practices for optimum well-being. This means that your whole training will be infused with ayurveda.
Ayurveda is the sister science of yoga and when they are practiced together the practitioner gains an integrated holistic approach to their yoga practice. Through this knowledge one gains the understanding and tools to heal and enhance the health & well-being of their family, students, and clients. All ayurvedic sessions will be taught and facilitated by Jai Kai who is an ayurvedic practitioner and has studied with renowned ayurvedic practitioners in India and North America.
2. We offer the yoga teachers training program to small groups (max. 18 participants) at an affordable price so everyone can get personal attention and benefit financially. We also offer payment plan options that best suit the students needs. All students will have the opportunity to refine their practice and seek guidance from teachers and mentors to enhance their success.
3. Participants will learn to develop a personal yoga practice appropriate for both individuals and class settings while learning to foster a connection with their own inner wisdom and voice. Learning how to work with individuals and clients, one on one, is a new and exciting opportunity to teach in a more individualized and therapeutic way.
4. We provide ongoing support for new teachers wanting to teach and continue their education. Graduates of our 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training Course will have the opportunity to teach yoga classes at our yoga studio space – choosing time during the week or weekends that best suits their schedule. As a part of continuing education, graduates are offered more advanced courses and mentor-ship programs through the Sacred Seed Yoga & Ayurveda College to enhance their career as a yoga instructor and health practitioner.
5. We provide an exciting, fun and newly updated: yoga anatomy, physiology and bio-mechanics program for an integrated learning experience. Advanced alignment cues and subtle body energy management will also be taught for diverse learning and application. Special guest teachers will be invited to share their knowledge and expertise. Currently we have a doctor of Chiropractor – Robin Browne who has extensive knowledge and wisdom of the body movements, anatomy and energetics from both the western and eastern health systems.
This diverse Yoga teachers Training will be a deep learning experience and practice of asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation, Ayurveda, yoga philosophy and various styles of yoga including Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Yoga leading up to graduation! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application/registration form.
OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
Principles of anatomy and bio-mechanics
Science and art of sequencing
How to read & observe bodies
Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
Cultivating your voice and developing your strengths as a yoga teacher
Confidence-building through practice teaching
Yoga history and philosophy
Sanskrit names of postures
Foundations of Ayurveda – healthy living and lifestyle
Ayurveda Diet & Nutrition – including herbs
Applications of ayurvedic principles for healing & health
The Business of Yoga
Costs: $2600 (must register by November 15 , 2017 for this early-bird discount – $2900 thereafter) *payment plan available (a $500 non refundable deposit is required to hold your spot)
Location: Lumiere Yoga Studio - 11034 124 St NW, Edmonton, AB
Days & Times: Fridays 6:00-9:00 pm Saturdays 9:00 am – 6:oo pm & Sundays 9:00 am-6:00 pm
2017 dates (nine weekends)
Sept. 15, 16, 17
Sept. 22, 23, 24
Sept. 29, 30 & Oct. 1
Oct. 20, 21, 22
Nov. 3, 4, 5
Nov. 17, 18, 19
Nov. 24, 25, 26
Dec. 1, 2, 3
2018 dates (nine weekends)
Jan. 19, 20, 21
Feb. 2, 3, 4
Feb. 23, 24, 25
Mar. 9, 10, 11
Mar. 23, 34, 25
Apr. 6, 7, 8
Apr. 20, 21, 22
May. 4, 5, 6
May 11, 12, 13
For application and registration: please email email@example.com
Principal Teachers: Jai Kai & Aman Rai
“The Sacred Seed Yoga Teacher Training has a “whole-life” spiritual approach to yoga, which incorporates meditation, energy work, Ayurveda, philosophy and asana (postures). As a result, I have immensely enjoyed and learned so much more from this training than I thought possible. The topics covered in this training do not just teach you how to ‘do yoga’ but how to ‘live yoga’ daily. For me, the difference between doing yoga and living yoga has been life changing and is something that I will continue learn about over the years. Jai and Aman shared their immense knowledge and wisdom and gave all of the students in our training a safe place to learn not only about the course material but also about themselves, something that I will always be grateful for.”